3 Tips For Ease During Pregnancy & Birthing
There is A LOT of information that comes at you when you’re pregnant. Almost everyone has decided there is a “right way” to be pregnant and a right way to do “birth” and they love telling you about it! What if there isn’t a “right way” to have a baby? And, what if, you couldn’t get it wrong?
You see, consciousness includes everything and judges nothing. So, birthing from total consciousness would allow you to be totally present in every moment without judgment of you, or anyone else. It would allow you to receive everything, to judge nothing, and to allow everything to be what it is. If you can function from this space, you will have total ease with whatever shows up along the way before, during and after pregnancy.
For me, having a baby was one big adventure in knowing that I know and that, I'm not wrong. Ever. What I’ve found in my own journey and in working with other women, is that it is truly different for everyone. There is no magic answer out there. There is no perfect process. There is just choice. And, if you use these tools...everything is changeable and anything is possible.
Here are my top 3 Tips for Pregnancy & Birthing with Ease:
KNOW THAT YOU KNOW
This one tool will allow you to sift through all of the information that is available so that you can choose what is true for you, for your body and for this pregnancy.
Tool: What is true for you will always make you feel lighter. What is a lie, will make you feel heavier. If you think “truth” before talking to any medical professional, doula, midwife etc., what is true will actually be exposed. You can also do this with information you are reading. There is truth in everything. You can ask, what’s true and what’s a lie here? You’ll know. Yes, I’ll say it again. YOU ACTUALLY KNOW. :-)
When you ask a question, you open the door for a completely different possibility to show up. You also invite the Universe to show you the easiest path possible. Which can be nice to have during pregnancy and labor...just sayin ;)
When I was pregnant, I was one of “those people”...I had a plan. A birth plan. I typed it out and I went over it with everyone. I was (am?) a bit of a control freak! And, as it can be, in the amazing adventure of living ... nothing went according to “plan”. However, as I said above, if you use these tools, everything is changeable and anything is possible!
Here are my go-to questions to ask every day:
- Who does this belong to? 98% of your thoughts, feelings and emotions aren’t actually yours. During pregnancy, some of them are actually the babies! It’s fun! With this tool you can get clear on what’s yours and what’s not...just by asking this question!
- If I wasn’t the one thinking or feeling this, what would I be aware of? This is another version of who does it belong to, and really great to ask especially in a hospital...or really anytime you’re around other people!
- What’s right about this I’m not getting? Instead of going into “this is terrible” or “why did this happen” or “why do I feel like this” asking this question allows the Universe to show you the beauty in what’s occurring and open you up to receiving infinite possibilities.
- If nothing were right, and nothing were wrong, what choice would I have available? Every question is not about getting an answer, right or wrong. It is about getting an awareness that gives you multiple choices. When you say, “I’m sure everything will turn out fine,” that is not awareness. A question would be: “I wonder how this is going to turn out?” which empowers you to be aware of all possibilities.
- Universe, will you please show me something beautiful today? Would you be willing to know the universe desires to support you totally? Would you allow the universe to have your back? Just keep asking...What else is possible? How does it get any better than this? And allow the magic to show up :-)
GET YOUR BARS RUN
The Access Consciousness Bars are 32 points on the head, that when gently touched, release the electromagnetic charge of all the thoughts, feelings and emotions you have that are limiting you and creating dis-ease in your life and your body. Often times there is a lot of charge around everything when you’re pregnant. Ever notice?
Your body is changing. You are more ‘sensitive’. You’re aware of the projections, expectations and judgements of thousands of people around you. You have lifetimes of beliefs around birthing. When you get your bars run, you get rid of the mind chatter and the heaviness in your body and what gets created is more space for ease and infinite possibilities. It's easy and really simple.
Most of the time, the Bars are run while you lay on a massage table, if you’re towards the end of your pregnancy, you can ask the practitioner to run them while you’re seated in a chair or zero-gravity chair so that you’re comfortable and not on your back.
After having their bars run regularly, many women have reported easier pregnancies, shorter labor and faster healing for the body.
Access Consciousness is available in 131 countries around the world. There are more than 2,000 Access Bars practitioners worldwide. To find one near you, go here. To watch a video and learn more about the Access Bars go here!